I've seen alot of movies over the summer so I will just choose randomly..
#1 TWILIGHT (just cause I saw it tonight and it is fresh in my mind)

before: a bit nervous because I had heard different things.. I was expecting a scary love story.. with no sex scenes.. "very clean" and more emotional feelings than physical?
during: it went up and down. I felt interested and intrigued through most of it.. never really know what's going to happen which is always a fun game haha. Ok and I'm so not pro but I did not enjoy the blue lense.. it was good for the movie but personally I like people tanned.. but ok ok i get they are white cause they are vampires! still.. ew. umm there were parts where I felt.. lets just say- enticed.. and that if i were with my parents I may have blushed hahah. (or maybe thats because near the end I felt something on my arm rest and turns out I was feeling some persons sock foot in the chair behind me.. nasty! its called an arm rest people! NOT a foot rest! and they didn't even move it after I fondled it for a while.. soo weird. lets just say I got out of there quickly afterward)
after: all in all.. I LOVED IT. anddd its a good thing I don't have a boyfriend.. cause dang.. it would be dangerous to see that movie with your special someone.. unless you could do something about it after... I'm JUST saying. luckily I am into the purity scene and love Jesus :) but it was clean.. and tasteful.. but very emotional.. for a teeny love story type movie. and I dont wanna ruin any of it incase you haven't seen it.. but I have a new found love for vampires now. and no not just cause Edward is a hottie.. ;)
last words: I'm glad I caved.. I'm so sold.. sign me up for 2, 3 and 4! It put a new twist on a love story. which is BEYOND refreshing. buttt even though the books are said to be better.. I wouldn't go there myself.. lets just say its a wiser choice for single ladies hahaha.
4 comments:
Ok I was literally laughing out loud during the sock part. That is hilarious!
I would have to disagree with you about the vampire thing... I don't know... I just wasn't very fond of the movie.. it creeped me out that they were vampires. If it was a normal love store, great. But love including vampires? Weird.
Glad you liked it... and stay pure!
haha i just liked the vampire love part because it was a challenge for them to be together.. much more interesting than human with human. :)
you're a super freak.. you're super freakay
having said that i lol'ed during the sock part as well hahah and i actually still am as i write this at 2:16 in the morn
thirdly i can't believe you caved.. i still haven't (stickin it to the man) but i'd be lying if i said i DIDN'T search it in itunes movie rentals about 30 minutes ago--thankfully it doesn't come out for another few weeks
lastly i have a vampire crush on that one guy with the great hair i keep seeing in every magazine i flip through..
DANG
although I'm a huge hypocrite, I caved on a flight and watched Twilight, and the entire time I was in SE Asia, I was wanting to meet a hot vampire. haha, pathetic I know. But now that I'm onto the 3rd book...yikes, oh Edward Cullen!!!
but Richelle, the books are good, easy reads, and they wouldn't take you very long, 'cause you won't be able to put them down!!!! Seriously!!
Post a Comment